Demand for Quality Retirement Living is on the Rise!
23 March 2018
Are you searching for the perfect place to retire and call home?
Demand for quality retirement living in South Africa is on the rise with competition for top-rated estates heating up.
As more homeowners and investors hear about The Plettenberg Manor luxury retirement estate, demand for a home in our exclusive development has skyrocketed.
14 sales in 14 days!
The past two weeks have been incredible: with 14 units sold in just 14 days, excitement to be a part of this incredible community has never been as high.
As a result, since launching phase two at the start of February, only 7 units are now left in this phase. And with phase one being 95% sold out, now is the perfect time to secure your place before phases 1 and 2 sell out.
Lock in your sale price
Due to high demand, as well as other factors, including the VAT hike in April, prices for available units will be increasing on the 15th of May 2018.
Now is your time to secure your place in The Plettenberg Manor, a luxurious and exclusive retirement estate.
Do not miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a home for yourself! Book your viewing today.
In other news
The Plettenberg Manor was featured in Business Day:
Surge in dedicated estates
Developers rush to meet rising demand for retirement lifestyle investments
- The World Health Organisation’s 2015 World Report on Ageing and Health says the proportion of SA’s population aged 60 years and older will double from 7.7% in that year to 15.4% of the country’s total population by 2050. The number of South Africans of 60 years and older is now about 4.2-million. By 2050, this will swell to about 10-million.
- Demand will continue to outstrip supply.
- Retirement developments around the country report rapid rates of sales.
- The Plettenberg Manor, recently listed as one of the country’s top 10 retirement estates, will cater to rising demand in the Garden Route. When completed, it will offer 111 luxury homes and exclusive cottages, as well as 54 assisted living suites and healthcare facilities. Prices range from about Rl.82m to R3.82m, including VAT with no transfer duty.
- “Plett is growing, both nationally and internationally. We’ve seen an influx of buyers, especially from Gauteng, who hope to retire in the Southern Cape. There is already a shortage of retirement estates in the area and by all indications, demand will only increase,” says Devmark’s Ehlers.
Live sales map
Want to easily see which homes are still available? Visit our new live sales map on our website:
THE PERFECT PLACE TO RETIRE
When you choose to make The Plettenberg manor your new home, you choose peace of mind, quality of life and a luxurious lifestyle.
The Plettenberg Manor is located on the site of the historic Keurbooms River Hotel in Keurboomstrand. This quaint town is situated on the Garden Route, a mere 7km from the hub of Plettenberg Bay.
Residents will be able to immerse themselves in the abundance of nature, all the while knowing that they have all the major amenities at their doorstep. Truly the best of both worlds.